суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

eagle fight ring song tone




So, Iapos;m kicking it in Waterloo, Ontario right now. My cousinapos;s wedding is tomorrow, and my sister is one of the bridesmaids, so we kinda had to go. It sucks apos;cause I have two midterms next week to study for, but tonight, at least, was awesome

See, Kitchener and Waterloo (theyapos;re adjacent cities) have a big German population, so theyapos;ve been celebrating Oktoberfest for quite a while now - in fact, this year was their 40th Oktoberfest. And all of my family here is German. So, a couple of my cousins (neither of them the one getting married tomorrow) went out Oktoberfesting. And it was excellent, even though the main beer being served was Molson Canadian (basically, the shittiest beer Canada brews - itapos;s barely better than Bud). Why? apos;Cause we ran into one of my cousins from Texas, who is really fun, and another one of my cousins and his wife who live in the area. Theyapos;re pretty fun too. And, most of all, David Wilcox was playing at the place we went to David fucking Wilcox, one of my favourite singers that I barely knew I liked. At first I didnapos;t even realize that he was the real deal when he started sing Riverboat Fantasy, which is one of my all-time favourite songs. But then he kept going with songs I loved but hadnapos;t realized he sung,

Basically, it was an Oktoberfest miracle. apos;Cause I discovered that so many songs that I loved were actually done by a guy I barely knew about. And he was there, live, playing them all Everyone I was with decided I was the drunkest apos;cause I was dancing along with all the songs (and I probably was anyways; I probably had the highest alcohol consumption to weight ratio), but it was really because I was just so in to the music

Anyways, tonight = awesomeness, tomorrow hopefully = hangover.

And Iapos;ll have to take a picture of me with my Oktoberfest hat. It is a superb hat, and I hope to find a higher quality one to wear more often.

agios apartment crete nikolaos, eagle fight ring song tone, eagle fight ringtone song, eagle fight song, eagle fight song lyrics.



Комментариев нет: